This popular tour will start in Paro. Bhutan is known as one of the top destinations in the world. Much of it is of his cultural heritage. The beauty of the country's culture lies in its resilience to the forces of globalization, especially given that Bhutan has been able to embrace modernity without diluting its cultural identity and values. If your trip to Bhutan coincides with annual festivals of some districts, you will witness intriguing mask dances in which most Bhutanese cultural values have their roots.
- All Accommodation (Based on Double Occupancy)
- All Meals
- All transportation within the country including airport transfers
- Royalty & Govt. Taxes
- Entrance fees for Museums and Monuments
- Visa Fee
- English speaking Local guide.
- Sightseeing Tours & Entry Fees
- Bottled water
* USD $40 per/night Single room Supplement