This incredible tour starts in Kathmandu and goes all the way to Mount Kailash, 6,740 m. is situated to the north of the Himalayan barrier, wholly within Tibet. It is the perfect mountain with awesome beauty, with 4 great faces. It is the spiritual centre for four great religions: Tibetan Buddhism, Hinduism, the Jain religion and the pre-Buddhist animistic religion - Bonpo. To Tibetans it is known as Khang Rimpoche (Precious Jewel of Snow) and they see it as the navel of the world. It is said that a stream from the mountain pours into a nearby lake and from here rivers flow in the four cardinal directions.
The River of the Lion Mouth to the North, the River of the Horse Mouth to the east, the River of the Peacock Mouth to the south and the River of the Elephant Mouth to the West. For the Hindus Mount Kailash is the earthly manifestation of Mt. Meru, their spiritual centre of the universe, described as a fantastic 'world pillar' 84,000 miles high, around which all else revolves, its roots in the lowest hell and its summit kissing the heavens. On the top lives their most revered God, Shiva, and his consort Parvati. For the Jains, an Indian religious group, Kailash is the site where their first prophet achieved enlightenment.
- 3 Night accommodation in Nepal side.
- Sightseeing of Kathmandu city (One half day).
- Kathmandu - China Border - Kathmandu by private coach.
- Tibet group Visa Fee.
- Accommodation at Guest House during Tibet Visit.
- All vegetarian meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner).
- Transportation in Tibet by Luxury A/C Coach.
- Supporting truck to carry equipment.
- English speaking Tibetan guide.
- All necessary travel & trekking permit as per our Itinerary.
- Supporting crew members (Cooks, Helpers & Sherpas).
- Oxygen cylinders for emergency use & medical kit bag.
- Escort for airport pick up & drop off.
- All applicable taxes & service charges.